Monday, April 4, 2011

Thing #23, The last thing!

The example I found that shows that the 23 things blog project is based on someone else's work is the credit section that is located on the right site of the page. This section is located on any page of this assignment no matter what links you click through. Creative Commons has made it possible for us to use this adaptation of someone else's work to learn and create from. I will use Creative Commons in the future as a teacher to make sure that I have not taken something that someone does not want to share with others. I will also be able to create something and decide if I want it to just be used by me or who all I would like to share with. I think that Creative Commons is a great thing to have a look forward to using it to my full potential in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment