Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things #13

Zoho writer is a great site. Being able to write papers online and have others view them and make comments or suggestions could be a great tool in the classroom. Students could have papers online for not only peer review but even for the teacher to be able to grade. This to me would be a great way for students to easily work on their paper without having to worry about changing locations and always having the paper with them. If it is out on the web it is always there.

Google Docs was just as fun to use. I chose to make a drawing because I really have a passion for art. I think that Google Docs is yet another great tool that will allow students to create and share what they have created. I personally enjoy being able to create a drawing and easily sharing it with others. This would be a great tool for students to use for a homework assignment.

Having a way to access work anywhere on any Internet able computer is just another great reason to love the Web 2.0 tools. As to which of these to specific tools is better I would have to say that I cannot choose. They are both such great resources and could both be used for some of the same reasons but also have great differences. I really look forward to taking advantage of these tools not only personally but in my classroom in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I love your artwork from Google Docs! I never thought about doing artwork there! Great Idea! I will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete